We don’t usually do much for Valentine’s Day other than cook a nice meal – the past few years that hasn’t even been on Valentine’s Day itself what with us being in uni in different places! Here are a few things I’ve found which would be perfect for Valentine’s Day……
1. Guylian chocolates – how can you not love these!
2. Fudges hampers. There are a few different sizes with different things inside. I’ve tried some of the crackers and biscuits before and they are really good so I think these would be a great idea for foodies.
3. The Mercers Chocolate Sauce & Salted Caramel Sauce. These taste amazing and are just £2 each!
4. Firefly Love Potion – makes a change from the usual Valentine’s Day champagne! This tastes nice on its own but can also be mixed for cocktails.
5. Olives et Al’s Chilli Harissa. This is nice and garlicky and tastes really good with lamb.
6. Jamie Oliver’s chocolate bars. I like the packaging and they’re fair trade as well.