Swimathon

Posted by

This year I’ve entered the Swimathon with my boyfriend Nick.  We are trying to raise £150 between us.  Of the money raised by everyone doing the Swimathon, 70% will go to Maric Curie Cancer Care and the other 30% to the The Swimathon Foundation.  I haven’t actually been swimming in a while so we are just trying to swim as far as we can without setting a target.  Nick has been on a swimming team for years and can easily swim a few kilometres so between us we should be able to swim quite far by April 18th!  To sponsor us you can click on this link http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=276723 and make a secure online donation using your credit or debit card.  Every £20 we raise will pay for an hour’s nursing care.

Share with:

FacebookTwitterGoogleLinkedInPinterest


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.