I love the way this Simple Vital Vitamin Cleanser foams so much! I find that if I use it every day it tends to dry my skin out but I’ve been using it two or three times a week which seems to be perfect for my skin. The cleanser contains the following vitamins and nutrients:
- pro-vitamin B5 which ‘actively restores, softens and smoothes’
- vitamin E which ‘moisturises to improve skin condition’
- glycerine which ‘hydrates and nourishes’
- chamomile which also ‘softens and smoothes’
- geranium which ‘conditions and regenerates‘.
There are no perfumes or colourings but it’s not completely natural and I think that’s why it’s cheaper than lots of the 100% natural cleansers around. At about £4.50 I think I would buy this again.