In case you didn’t know, Mother’s Day is on the 18th of March this year! I’ve put together a few ideas for you……
1. Paperblanks sell a range of gorgeous notebooks which are way prettier than your average Staples notepad! This flowery design costs £10.99 and, I think, would make a wonderful gift.
2. I’ve stumbled across some really lovely National Trust beauty products. The packaging is smart and the scents are unique – I love Countryside: Cowslip & Meadowsweet and Coast: Rock, Samphire and Driftwood which have nice fresh, not overpowering smells and remind me of summer! I’m very surprised at how good the products I’ve tried are and I think they’d make a great Mother’s Day gift.
Coast Hand & Body Wash, £7.50
3. Blue Nun sparkling wine with pieces of 22-caret gold leaf! At £9.59 a bottle I think this would make a really fun gift!
4. St Ives products are always brilliant and this Apricot Invigorating Scrub is no different! £5.10
5. Aromatherapy Associates have lots of luxurious products. I’m in love with this mini set of bath oils, but be warned, it’s not cheap at £28.50. (Worth it though!)
6. Love Hearts, £1.39 – A quirky little gift!