Have a look at some of the Christmassy make up and other beauty products I’ve found which make really good stocking fillers or even presents all by themselves.
- e.l.f have a great range of mineral eyeshadows for only £3.00 each. There are lots of different colours and the eyeshadow itself is really good – it stays put all day. The e.l.f nail varnishes are brilliant (read my review here) and I also like the Brightening Eye Color sets which again come in loads of colours and only cost £1.50 each.
- Coleen Signature Eye Palettes have 4 colours that go well together so you can easily create different looks.
- I’ve found a website called Fushi which sells ethical beauty products. They have some nice gift sets but I really like the lip balms (except the Organic Rescue which smells disgusting!). Their Hydrating Lip Balm (£4.95) smells really spa like and works well.
- Ms Manicure nail files have cute designs and some even come with their own cases!
- Bedazzled Glamourising Glitter is an easy way to make your make up look sparkly and Christmassy. You can apply it to eyes, cheeks or lips.