A few months ago I wore the Nail Inc Nail Jewellery over Ciaté Sand Dune to a friend’s wedding. I really liked the combination but decided to try something a little different this time so layered the Nail Jewellery over Ciaté Oil Slick. Usually the Oil Slick changes from green to gold depending on the light so I thought it would work really well with the Nail Jewellery. Unfortunately, when I layered the two polishes the Oil Slick just turned into a flat gold colour. I was a little disappointed but still think the Nail Jewellery looks really good over gold so I wasn’t too upset with how these turned out!
This is the Nails Inc Nail Jewellery I bought a few weeks ago for the wedding I went to, layered over Miners Plum. When I wore they Nail Jewellery for the wedding I absolutely loved it but I didn’t like this colour combination quite as much. I also found that way too much of the Nail Jewellery came out of the bottle this time making it much harder to apply and not leaving much room in my nails to see the underneath colour. Next time I use this polish I will be more careful and make sure I only apply a thin layer! Who else has tried the Nail Jewellery?
Here’s how I wore my nails at my friends wedding last weekend. I had ordered Nubar 2010 from Amazon but unfortunately it didn’t arrive on time (took them a week to tell me that it was damaged in the post and they didn’t have a replacement to send – so annoying!) so I had to make an emergency purchase on Friday afternoon. After much deliberation I went with Nails Inc Royal Arcade Nail Jewellery and paired it with my Ciaté Sand Dune.I really love the combination and can’t wait to try the Nail Jewellery over some other colours. Some bonus points- it drys really quickly and is really good at staying chip free! It is however a bit of a pain to remove but totally worth it! Do you like it?
1. Snuggly microwaveable slippers.
2. Giant panda at Edinburgh Aiport.
3. So many OPI polishes at the airport!
4. Nails Inc Nail Jewellery.
5. Bridesmaids flowers at my friend’s wedding.
6. My cat Midnight.
7. Lovely autumn colours.
8. Gorgeous new Zing Organics candle.
9. Finished my Cath Kidston rose hand cream…
10. … and rediscovered Sranrom hand cream.
11. Started snowing while I was in work!
12. Snow settled in the evening.
13. Impressive waves at Stonehaven!
14. Surfers who must have been freezing seeing at the day before it was snowing!
15. Cute harbour at Stonehaven.
16. My first ever deep fried Mars bar!