It’s that time of year again… my birthday has passed so now it’s ok for me to get excited about Christmas! Here is the first of my Gift Guides
1. Guylian Luxury Belgian Collection: Do I even need to explain why this is in here? Everyone loves Guylian and this box is massive! £16.99 for 517g
2. Dubliner Irish Whiskey: I think I end up buying whiskey every year for one or more of the men in my family! Dubliner is apparently a blend of honeycomb, caramel and whiskey flavours so it sounds like a whiskey I might actually like myself! RRP £19.49.
3. Coole Swan: Irish Cream Liqueur which includes Single Malt Irish Whiskey and real chocolate and is lovely in hot chocolate. You can also use in cocktails and desserts.
4. Cherizena Christmas Coffee: This coffee is flavoured with rum, nuts and spice and is available as beans or ground, regular or decaffeinated. A great present for coffee lovers! Find out more on the Facebook page. RRP £3 for 115g
5. Lindor Stracciatella: These limited edition truffles are delicious – nice and creamy with little bits of crunchy cocoa nibs. Very morish! RRP 4.59 for 200g
6. Cotswold Gold Infusions: These rape seed oils are brilliant for people who are into cooking. I got a gift pack for Nick which includes garlic, chilli and cumin flavoured oils and he loves them. You can buy online and there is also a big list of stockists here.
7. Malibu Snowcoco: This is the perfect drink for Malibu lovers with little flakes of coconut floating around which make the bottle look like a snow globe! You can also get some wintery cocktails from the Facebook page. RRP £14.75
Lindt have got a brilliant Easter range out this year. As well as the well known and very tasty Lindt Gold Bunny there are plenty of other fun gifts for Easter. I love the Easter Fun Bugs and Bees which are little milk chocolates filled with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream. They look cute and are something different. Lindt also do normal Easter eggs – I tried a Lindor egg which came with a ribbon on the front making it look a little bit more special than other eggs! There are lots of other Easter treats like Lindor Mini Eggs, tubes of chocolates and Gold Bunny Gift Sets which come complete with chocolate carrots. You can’t go wrong with Lindt; everything tastes and looks delicious!
A couple of years ago I found the nicest chocolate I’ve ever had in my life. It was dark chocolate with a chilli and pomegranate filling. It sounds really weird but don’t let that put you off if you ever manage to find a bar. Unfortunately, I think you can only buy it in Germany – I really wish you could buy it here in the UK!