Here is another quick gift guide, this time with different beauty products which would make great Christmas presents….
1. Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter: I love this body butter, it smells wonderful! RRP £23 for 340g
2. The Bubbles & Butters Company: I love the fun, colourful packaging of these products and they are not too expensive either. The Super Soft Bath Bubbles cost £6 for 450ml and the Skin Nourishing Body Butters cost £6 for 275ml. You can buy this range online here.
3. Calcot Manor Beauty Products: This is a spa range available from Tesco. I have the body scrub and de-stress shower gel and they are just gorgeous.
4. Ajala Spa Botanical Bath & Shower Oil – Energising Amyris & Bergamot: This is a brilliant oil and is really moisturising – perfect for winter skin. It’s not as expensive as other spa brands and you can but it online. RRP £12.99 for 100ml
5. Benbow & Blake: There are some great looking products in this range. I have the Bath & Body Wash which smells amazing! RRP Bath & Body Wash £12.50 for 15ml
6. Ahava Red Ornament Christmas Gift: This is a really lovely Hibiscus & Fig Botanic Cream Wash in cute packaging. RRP £6 for 85ml
A few months ago I tried the new Choccy Munchy Seeds with Apricot and absolutely loved them so was happy to find out that there is another new flavour – Belgian Dark Chocolate with Chilli and Ginger.
The seeds are a really tasty snack. They fill you up much better than a bar of chocolate and there’s not as much guilt as they are also healthier! The chilli is not overpowering, it just gives the seeds a bit of heat. The ginger bits are lovely and sweet – my only complaint would be that there’s not enough of it!
Choccy Munchy Seeds are available in 50g bags or 200g tubs, either from the website or from Harvey Nichols foodhalls.
Radox have some new shower gels just for men which have bright, stand out packaging and a wake-you-up sort of smell. I really love how colourful all of the products are and the hooks which fold out from the top of the packets are handy for storing them.
There are 4 different types available:
• Radox Men Deep Clean Watermint & Sea Minerals
• Radox Men Deep Clean Shower Scrub Lime and Ginger
• Radox Men Invigorating Shower gel and Shampoo Mint and Tea Tree
• Radox Men Invigorating Shower gel and Shampoo Lemon and Tea Tree
I think they’d make good ‘stocking filler’ type presents as they are only £1.99. They are also really easy to get hold of as they are sold in lots of supermarkets and chemists.