1. Jam Classic Wireless Speakers
I love how little space these HMDX speakers take up! You can either use them wirelessly from 10m away or connect to phones / iPods using an aux-in cable. We actually use ours in the kitchen where we are very low on sockets so just recharge every few days. The battery lasts for around 12 hours and the sound quality is good seeing as the actual speaker is so small. I think these would make a great Christmas gift and they come in blue, red, purple, green and grey! RRP £39.99
2. Snuggly Bear Massaging Booties
These slippers from HoMedics are just fantastic! They are warm and cosy and at the same time give you a lovely foot massage! RRP 19.99
3. Fudges crackers
Fudges sell a variety of delicious crackers and biscuits which make lovely Christmas gifts. There is a big range from cheese crackers to florentines and even mince pies. RRP £2.65 for packet pictured
Paperblanks always have a lovely selection of beautiful notepads which make perfect stocking fillers. I love them! RRP £11.99 for design shown
5. Ribbit Handheld Massager
Again from HoMedics, this massager makes a cute stocking filler! It is available in three colours – blue, green or purple. RRP £9.99
6. Green People Nurture and Nourish Gift Set
Green People have quite a few gift sets and lots of great products. This Nurture and Nourish set includes a beautifully scented shower gel and body lotion. RRP £17.95
I’ve got a few more ideas which didn’t fit into my other Gift Guides so here you go…1. Sranrom Contemplation Candle: This candle smells gorgeous! It’s a blend of camphor and jasmine – I’ve never smelt a candle similar to it before. Sranrom also have lots of other lovely products including this hand cream which I have been using for the last few weeks – it’s amazing! RRP Candle £24, hand cream £8
2. Cat Slippers: These knitted slippers are one of the many gift ideas from FindMeAGift. They fit size 4-7 and are lovely and fleecy inside! RRP £19.99 but on sale now for £15.99
3. Accessoryo Bags: Accessoryo have lots of bags at reasonable prices including this faux leather one for £17.99. They also have bags for men and children as well as other products like clothes, jewellery and shoes.
4. Demijohn Flavoured Vinegar: These vinegars are great gift ideas for foodies. There are loads of different flavours including apple, lemon and elderflower. Y0u can also buy gift sets and find recipe ideas on the website.
5. Lego Friends: I found these Lego sets while looking for a present for my little cousin. I’ve never seen Lego sets aimed at girls before and I think they look brilliant!
I’m properly getting into my Christmas shopping now and thought I would share with you some really lovely gift sets I’ve come across….
1. Dr Lewinn’s Smooth & Glow Gift Set: This set contains 1x Facial Polishing Gel 150g and 1x Instant Beauty Radiance Booster 50g. The Polishing Gel polishes away dead skin cells to give skin brightness and the Beauty Radiance Booster hydrates. RRP £28
2. Natio Essence: This includes a lovely scented hand cream and a Natio Woman Eau de Toilette. You can buy Natio Gift Sets from Tesco or Debenhams. RRP £19
3. Arbonne Nourishing Shea Butter Hand Cream Collection: There are three gorgeous hand creams included in this gift set – original scent, English Garden, and the lavender scented Meadow Flower. The hand creams contain shea butter, vitamins E and A and cocoa seed butter. I love them! RRP £23
4. Lola Rose Calming Amethyst Bathing Fables: Lola Rose have some lovely products. This set contains Calming Amethyst Shower Gel 100ml and Calming Amethyst Body Cream 100ml. The smell is amazing. RRP £20
Here is another quick gift guide, this time with different beauty products which would make great Christmas presents….
1. Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter: I love this body butter, it smells wonderful! RRP £23 for 340g
2. The Bubbles & Butters Company: I love the fun, colourful packaging of these products and they are not too expensive either. The Super Soft Bath Bubbles cost £6 for 450ml and the Skin Nourishing Body Butters cost £6 for 275ml. You can buy this range online here.
3. Calcot Manor Beauty Products: This is a spa range available from Tesco. I have the body scrub and de-stress shower gel and they are just gorgeous.
4. Ajala Spa Botanical Bath & Shower Oil – Energising Amyris & Bergamot: This is a brilliant oil and is really moisturising – perfect for winter skin. It’s not as expensive as other spa brands and you can but it online. RRP £12.99 for 100ml
5. Benbow & Blake: There are some great looking products in this range. I have the Bath & Body Wash which smells amazing! RRP Bath & Body Wash £12.50 for 15ml
6. Ahava Red Ornament Christmas Gift: This is a really lovely Hibiscus & Fig Botanic Cream Wash in cute packaging. RRP £6 for 85ml
It’s that time of year again… my birthday has passed so now it’s ok for me to get excited about Christmas! Here is the first of my Gift Guides
1. Guylian Luxury Belgian Collection: Do I even need to explain why this is in here? Everyone loves Guylian and this box is massive! £16.99 for 517g
2. Dubliner Irish Whiskey: I think I end up buying whiskey every year for one or more of the men in my family! Dubliner is apparently a blend of honeycomb, caramel and whiskey flavours so it sounds like a whiskey I might actually like myself! RRP £19.49.
3. Coole Swan: Irish Cream Liqueur which includes Single Malt Irish Whiskey and real chocolate and is lovely in hot chocolate. You can also use in cocktails and desserts.
4. Cherizena Christmas Coffee: This coffee is flavoured with rum, nuts and spice and is available as beans or ground, regular or decaffeinated. A great present for coffee lovers! Find out more on the Facebook page. RRP £3 for 115g
5. Lindor Stracciatella: These limited edition truffles are delicious – nice and creamy with little bits of crunchy cocoa nibs. Very morish! RRP 4.59 for 200g
6. Cotswold Gold Infusions: These rape seed oils are brilliant for people who are into cooking. I got a gift pack for Nick which includes garlic, chilli and cumin flavoured oils and he loves them. You can buy online and there is also a big list of stockists here.
7. Malibu Snowcoco: This is the perfect drink for Malibu lovers with little flakes of coconut floating around which make the bottle look like a snow globe! You can also get some wintery cocktails from the Facebook page. RRP £14.75
In case you didn’t know, Mother’s Day is on the 18th of March this year! I’ve put together a few ideas for you……
1. Paperblanks sell a range of gorgeous notebooks which are way prettier than your average Staples notepad! This flowery design costs £10.99 and, I think, would make a wonderful gift.
2. I’ve stumbled across some really lovely National Trust beauty products. The packaging is smart and the scents are unique – I love Countryside: Cowslip & Meadowsweet and Coast: Rock, Samphire and Driftwood which have nice fresh, not overpowering smells and remind me of summer! I’m very surprised at how good the products I’ve tried are and I think they’d make a great Mother’s Day gift.
Coast Hand & Body Wash, £7.50
Countryside Hand & Body Lotion, 9.50
3. Blue Nun sparkling wine with pieces of 22-caret gold leaf! At £9.59 a bottle I think this would make a really fun gift!
4. St Ives products are always brilliant and this Apricot Invigorating Scrub is no different! £5.10
5. Aromatherapy Associates have lots of luxurious products. I’m in love with this mini set of bath oils, but be warned, it’s not cheap at £28.50. (Worth it though!)
6. Love Hearts, £1.39 – A quirky little gift!
7. You’ll always be able to find something in Thorntons! TheseI Love Mum Cups, £2.50 are cute and I love the idea of getting a bouquet of flowers at the same time as a box of chocolates!