1 & 2. Recent manicures
3. Ghost The Musical (amazing!)
4. Out for cocktails…..
5. Banoffee cupcakes
6. A stormy walk at Aberdeen Beach
7. Me and my sisters all dressed up for St David’s Day when we were little
8. Afternoon Tea with Mum and sisters
9. Berry and Balsamic Chocolate Mousse
10. Another Homemade Afternoon Tea!
12 & 13. Dunnottar Castle
14 & 15. A sunny Scottish wedding
16. Falls of Feugh
17 & 18. Old Aberdeen
19. Seal watching in Newburgh
20. Calton Hill, Edinburgh
21, 22 & 23. Edinburgh Castle
24. More cocktails….
1. Snuggly microwaveable slippers.
2. Giant panda at Edinburgh Aiport.
3. So many OPI polishes at the airport!
4. Nails Inc Nail Jewellery.
5. Bridesmaids flowers at my friend’s wedding.
6. My cat Midnight.
7. Lovely autumn colours.
8. Gorgeous new Zing Organics candle.
9. Finished my Cath Kidston rose hand cream…
10. … and rediscovered Sranrom hand cream.
11. Started snowing while I was in work!
12. Snow settled in the evening.
13. Impressive waves at Stonehaven!
14. Surfers who must have been freezing seeing at the day before it was snowing!
15. Cute harbour at Stonehaven.
16. My first ever deep fried Mars bar!
I’m in Glasgow at the moment staying with some of Nick’s family but thought I’d quickly show you how I’ve done my nails this week.
I’ve used No 7 Stay Perfect in Stand Back which is a nice bright blue and also put some Body Collection stickers on the top. The stickers cost only £1.29 and include a few different patterns. In case the photos aren’t very clear, I’ve got some little white flowers and green butterflies on. The stickers stay put really well if you use a top coat over them. What do you think?
Not sure when I’ll have time to blog next. We’re going to The Fringe in Edinburgh on Monday which should be good. We wanted to see Fascinating Aida…..
…. But they’ve sold out so we are going to see some other comedy performances. I’ll update you in a few days!