1. Snuggly microwaveable slippers.
2. Giant panda at Edinburgh Aiport.
3. So many OPI polishes at the airport!
4. Nails Inc Nail Jewellery.
5. Bridesmaids flowers at my friend’s wedding.
6. My cat Midnight.
7. Lovely autumn colours.
8. Gorgeous new Zing Organics candle.
9. Finished my Cath Kidston rose hand cream…
10. … and rediscovered Sranrom hand cream.
11. Started snowing while I was in work!
12. Snow settled in the evening.
13. Impressive waves at Stonehaven!
14. Surfers who must have been freezing seeing at the day before it was snowing!
15. Cute harbour at Stonehaven.
16. My first ever deep fried Mars bar!
I’m in Glasgow at the moment staying with some of Nick’s family but thought I’d quickly show you how I’ve done my nails this week.
I’ve used No 7 Stay Perfect in Stand Back which is a nice bright blue and also put some Body Collection stickers on the top. The stickers cost only £1.29 and include a few different patterns. In case the photos aren’t very clear, I’ve got some little white flowers and green butterflies on. The stickers stay put really well if you use a top coat over them. What do you think?
Not sure when I’ll have time to blog next. We’re going to The Fringe in Edinburgh on Monday which should be good. We wanted to see Fascinating Aida…..
…. But they’ve sold out so we are going to see some other comedy performances. I’ll update you in a few days!