1. Jam Classic Wireless Speakers
I love how little space these HMDX speakers take up! You can either use them wirelessly from 10m away or connect to phones / iPods using an aux-in cable. We actually use ours in the kitchen where we are very low on sockets so just recharge every few days. The battery lasts for around 12 hours and the sound quality is good seeing as the actual speaker is so small. I think these would make a great Christmas gift and they come in blue, red, purple, green and grey! RRP £39.99
2. Snuggly Bear Massaging Booties
These slippers from HoMedics are just fantastic! They are warm and cosy and at the same time give you a lovely foot massage! RRP 19.99
3. Fudges crackers
Fudges sell a variety of delicious crackers and biscuits which make lovely Christmas gifts. There is a big range from cheese crackers to florentines and even mince pies. RRP £2.65 for packet pictured
Paperblanks always have a lovely selection of beautiful notepads which make perfect stocking fillers. I love them! RRP £11.99 for design shown
5. Ribbit Handheld Massager
Again from HoMedics, this massager makes a cute stocking filler! It is available in three colours – blue, green or purple. RRP £9.99
6. Green People Nurture and Nourish Gift Set
Green People have quite a few gift sets and lots of great products. This Nurture and Nourish set includes a beautifully scented shower gel and body lotion. RRP £17.95
The Country Candle Company are based in Wiltshire, England where they create beautifully scented and packaged candles. I have two of their candles from the Celebrations collection. The Tonka Bean and Vanilla one is my favourite – it also has hints of cinnamon and clove so is a gorgeous Christmas candle without being overly Christmassy, if you know what I mean! The Black Pomegrannate scent is also lovely – it is fruity and reminds me of summer. I think the packaging is really cute and am suprised at how good these candles are as they are so reasonably priced – just £5.99 for a candle that burns for around 20 hours. The Country Candle Company have lots of collections on their website, all well priced and with pretty packaging – I have a long list of ones I want to try next!
1. Homemade Christmas card from my sister.
2. Our Christmas tree.
3. Sparkly nails.
4. Nail gems.
5. Mum’s Christmas tree.
6. My sisters, looking good as ever!
7. Puzzles in the car on the long drive home.
8. Cute perfume set from Accessorize.
9. Managed to make poached eggs using my Poachies!
10. Made a cake for my sisters visit.
11. Face mask time!
12 & 13. Walk by the sea.
14. Best card game ever!
15. Fireworks at New Year!
To be honest, the only thing remotely Christmassy about this nail design is the glitter! I started off with a layer of Rimmel Green With Envy and then sponged some Ciaté Angel Wings over it. I was going for an icy effect but was a bit heavy handed with the Angel Wings so it didn’t look great. I decided to add some purple glitter and I really liked the end result. What do you reckon?
1 & 2. Visited Crathes Castle when Nick’s parents came up to stay for the weekend.
3. Chocolate & peanut butter cupcakes.
4. Found a cute street while walking by Aberdeen harbour.
5. My first ever glitter gradient.
6. Homemade min pecan tart.
7, 8 & 11. Putting up the Christmas tree!
9. Cheerful orange roses.
10. Christmas candles.
12. My mum bought me a new tree decoration!
I’m getting well excited for Christmas now! The last few weeks have gone so quickly and I can’t believe it’s only just over a week to go! Last week I decided to attempt candy cane nails. They turned out pretty messy because I tried to paint the stripes freehand which was a bit of a mistake. They looked ok from a distance though and definitely felt very Christmassy!
I’ve got a few more ideas which didn’t fit into my other Gift Guides so here you go…1. Sranrom Contemplation Candle: This candle smells gorgeous! It’s a blend of camphor and jasmine – I’ve never smelt a candle similar to it before. Sranrom also have lots of other lovely products including this hand cream which I have been using for the last few weeks – it’s amazing! RRP Candle £24, hand cream £8
2. Cat Slippers: These knitted slippers are one of the many gift ideas from FindMeAGift. They fit size 4-7 and are lovely and fleecy inside! RRP £19.99 but on sale now for £15.99
3. Accessoryo Bags: Accessoryo have lots of bags at reasonable prices including this faux leather one for £17.99. They also have bags for men and children as well as other products like clothes, jewellery and shoes.
4. Demijohn Flavoured Vinegar: These vinegars are great gift ideas for foodies. There are loads of different flavours including apple, lemon and elderflower. Y0u can also buy gift sets and find recipe ideas on the website.
I’m properly getting into my Christmas shopping now and thought I would share with you some really lovely gift sets I’ve come across….
1. Dr Lewinn’s Smooth & Glow Gift Set: This set contains 1x Facial Polishing Gel 150g and 1x Instant Beauty Radiance Booster 50g. The Polishing Gel polishes away dead skin cells to give skin brightness and the Beauty Radiance Booster hydrates. RRP £28
3. Arbonne Nourishing Shea Butter Hand Cream Collection: There are three gorgeous hand creams included in this gift set – original scent, English Garden, and the lavender scented Meadow Flower. The hand creams contain shea butter, vitamins E and A and cocoa seed butter. I love them! RRP £23
4. Lola Rose Calming Amethyst Bathing Fables: Lola Rose have some lovely products. This set contains Calming Amethyst Shower Gel 100ml and Calming Amethyst Body Cream 100ml. The smell is amazing. RRP £20
1. Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter: I love this body butter, it smells wonderful! RRP £23 for 340g
2. The Bubbles & Butters Company: I love the fun, colourful packaging of these products and they are not too expensive either. The Super Soft Bath Bubbles cost £6 for 450ml and the Skin Nourishing Body Butters cost £6 for 275ml. You can buy this range online here.
3. Calcot Manor Beauty Products: This is a spa range available from Tesco. I have the body scrub and de-stress shower gel and they are just gorgeous.
4. Ajala Spa Botanical Bath & Shower Oil – Energising Amyris & Bergamot: This is a brilliant oil and is really moisturising – perfect for winter skin. It’s not as expensive as other spa brands and you can but it online. RRP £12.99 for 100ml
5. Benbow & Blake: There are some great looking products in this range. I have the Bath & Body Wash which smells amazing! RRP Bath & Body Wash £12.50 for 15ml
6. Ahava Red Ornament Christmas Gift: This is a really lovely Hibiscus & Fig Botanic Cream Wash in cute packaging. RRP £6 for 85ml