1. Halloween nails.
2. Tasty Maltesers hot chocolate.
3. International Street Market in Aberdeen.
4. Lunch in Giraffe.
5. Nick enjoying his Pic ‘n’ Mix before going in to see Skyfall!
6. Fireworks on the beach.
7. Suprise from Nick when I came in from work on my birthday!
8. Super cute cupcake bath bomb.
9. Pearls from my mum & stepdad for my birthday
I had a really lovely time in Kos and will get round to posting photos as soon as I have some spare time!
Right now I’m going to ask for your help. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned before but I am moving to Aberdeen with Nick to start my first graduate job. The job starts on September 3rd and we will be in Aberdeen for 6 months before moving to Kent. We’re having real trouble finding a flat to rent and lots of the letting agents we’ve spoken to have been very unhelpful. We’ve been told that there are more people needing flats than flats themselves so presumably they are being let regardless of how helpful the letting agents are!
We’re moving up from Cardiff which is making it difficult to arrange viewings. We thought about flying up for a day next week but all of the viewings we had made have now been cancelled as the properties have been let already! We’ve been searching for weeks and weeks now and are starting to get a bit desperate.
I thought maybe if this post gets tweeted and shared around we might be able to find a landlord or agency that could help?!
Here is a list of what we are looking for:
- Modern, 1 bedroom flat
- 6 month lease
- Walking distance to the city centre (we’ve been told Rosemount and Union Grove are good areas)
- Up to £700 per month
- We are non smokers and have no pets!
I’d be so, so grateful if you could tweet or share this post in some way. You can contact me through Twitter @hels89 or email email@example.com. Thank you in advance!