It’s that time of year again… my birthday has passed so now it’s ok for me to get excited about Christmas! Here is the first of my Gift Guides
1. Guylian Luxury Belgian Collection: Do I even need to explain why this is in here? Everyone loves Guylian and this box is massive! £16.99 for 517g
2. Dubliner Irish Whiskey: I think I end up buying whiskey every year for one or more of the men in my family! Dubliner is apparently a blend of honeycomb, caramel and whiskey flavours so it sounds like a whiskey I might actually like myself! RRP £19.49.
3. Coole Swan: Irish Cream Liqueur which includes Single Malt Irish Whiskey and real chocolate and is lovely in hot chocolate. You can also use in cocktails and desserts.
4. Cherizena Christmas Coffee: This coffee is flavoured with rum, nuts and spice and is available as beans or ground, regular or decaffeinated. A great present for coffee lovers! Find out more on the Facebook page. RRP £3 for 115g
5. Lindor Stracciatella: These limited edition truffles are delicious – nice and creamy with little bits of crunchy cocoa nibs. Very morish! RRP 4.59 for 200g
6. Cotswold Gold Infusions: These rape seed oils are brilliant for people who are into cooking. I got a gift pack for Nick which includes garlic, chilli and cumin flavoured oils and he loves them. You can buy online and there is also a big list of stockists here.
7. Malibu Snowcoco: This is the perfect drink for Malibu lovers with little flakes of coconut floating around which make the bottle look like a snow globe! You can also get some wintery cocktails from the Facebook page. RRP £14.75
1. Halloween nails.
2. Tasty Maltesers hot chocolate.
3. International Street Market in Aberdeen.
4. Lunch in Giraffe.
5. Nick enjoying his Pic ‘n’ Mix before going in to see Skyfall!
6. Fireworks on the beach.
7. Suprise from Nick when I came in from work on my birthday!
8. Super cute cupcake bath bomb.
9. Pearls from my mum & stepdad for my birthday
1. Snuggly microwaveable slippers.
2. Giant panda at Edinburgh Aiport.
3. So many OPI polishes at the airport!
4. Nails Inc Nail Jewellery.
5. Bridesmaids flowers at my friend’s wedding.
6. My cat Midnight.
7. Lovely autumn colours.
8. Gorgeous new Zing Organics candle.
9. Finished my Cath Kidston rose hand cream…
10. … and rediscovered Sranrom hand cream.
11. Started snowing while I was in work!
12. Snow settled in the evening.
13. Impressive waves at Stonehaven!
14. Surfers who must have been freezing seeing at the day before it was snowing!
15. Cute harbour at Stonehaven.
16. My first ever deep fried Mars bar!
1. Gradient nails.
2. Chocolate from Nick after he ate my Maltesers!
3. Sangria at La Tasca.
4. Cupcakes for the charity bake sale in work.
5. Out for a walk up a hill near Aberdeen.
6. Relaxing bath with Aromatherapy Associates Bath Oils.
7. Finally found some frames for the pictures in our bedroom.
8. Sparkly nails!
9. Galaxy hot chocolate with cream on a rainy day.
1. Amazing cupcake stall!
2. Leopard print nails.
3. Double rainbow as I left work.
4. Hallway of our new flat complete with dinosaur fairy lights!
5. Chocolate tower in the shopping centre.
6. Coconut & lime cupcake with chocolate fudge icing.
7 & 8. Our first visit to Aberdeen beach.
9. Grey, rainy morning.
Hope you’ve all had a good weekend full of sunshine! Here are a few of the photos I’ve posted on Instagram over the last few weeks….
1. Saw Michael McIntyre in Cardiff – he was brilliant!
2. My sister’s new fringe. I love it!
3. The view from the flat I’ve been put up in for my two week induction for work.
4. Rediscovered Wispa bars, haven’t had one for years.
6. Morris dancers at Tonbridge Castle?!
7. Outfit for my first day at work.
8. NOTW (post coming soon!)
9. Relaxing afternoon in the park.