1. Flowers for Mother’s Day.
2. Snowy day!
3 & 9. Experimenting with my nails.
4.Chocolate orange cupcakes.
5 & 6. Trip to London (we saw Wicked – it was amazing!)
7. Egg painting for Easter!
8. Best Easter egg ever?
1. Flowers for Mother’s Day.
1. Chocolate & mint cupcakes.
2 & 5. Experimenting with my new stamper.
3. Mocha cupcakes.
4. My little bonsai tree!
6. Found an amazing Thai restaurant near our flat – it’s almost like being back in Thailand!
7. Relaxing bath with a Lush bath bomb.
8. Went to my first ever Ceilidh which was so much fun! My attempt at tartan nails.
9. My new favourite perfume – Dot by Marc Jacobs.
1. Homemade Christmas card from my sister.
2. Our Christmas tree.
3. Sparkly nails.
4. Nail gems.
5. Mum’s Christmas tree.
6. My sisters, looking good as ever!
7. Puzzles in the car on the long drive home.
8. Cute perfume set from Accessorize.
9. Managed to make poached eggs using my Poachies!
10. Made a cake for my sisters visit.
11. Face mask time!
12 & 13. Walk by the sea.
14. Best card game ever!
15. Fireworks at New Year!
1 & 2. Visited Crathes Castle when Nick’s parents came up to stay for the weekend.
3. Chocolate & peanut butter cupcakes.
4. Found a cute street while walking by Aberdeen harbour.
5. My first ever glitter gradient.
6. Homemade min pecan tart.
7, 8 & 11. Putting up the Christmas tree!
9. Cheerful orange roses.
10. Christmas candles.
12. My mum bought me a new tree decoration!
I’ve got a few more ideas which didn’t fit into my other Gift Guides so here you go…1. Sranrom Contemplation Candle: This candle smells gorgeous! It’s a blend of camphor and jasmine – I’ve never smelt a candle similar to it before. Sranrom also have lots of other lovely products including this hand cream which I have been using for the last few weeks – it’s amazing! RRP Candle £24, hand cream £8
2. Cat Slippers: These knitted slippers are one of the many gift ideas from FindMeAGift. They fit size 4-7 and are lovely and fleecy inside! RRP £19.99 but on sale now for £15.99
3. Accessoryo Bags: Accessoryo have lots of bags at reasonable prices including this faux leather one for £17.99. They also have bags for men and children as well as other products like clothes, jewellery and shoes.
4. Demijohn Flavoured Vinegar: These vinegars are great gift ideas for foodies. There are loads of different flavours including apple, lemon and elderflower. Y0u can also buy gift sets and find recipe ideas on the website.
I’m properly getting into my Christmas shopping now and thought I would share with you some really lovely gift sets I’ve come across….
1. Dr Lewinn’s Smooth & Glow Gift Set: This set contains 1x Facial Polishing Gel 150g and 1x Instant Beauty Radiance Booster 50g. The Polishing Gel polishes away dead skin cells to give skin brightness and the Beauty Radiance Booster hydrates. RRP £28
3. Arbonne Nourishing Shea Butter Hand Cream Collection: There are three gorgeous hand creams included in this gift set – original scent, English Garden, and the lavender scented Meadow Flower. The hand creams contain shea butter, vitamins E and A and cocoa seed butter. I love them! RRP £23
4. Lola Rose Calming Amethyst Bathing Fables: Lola Rose have some lovely products. This set contains Calming Amethyst Shower Gel 100ml and Calming Amethyst Body Cream 100ml. The smell is amazing. RRP £20
1. Nails of the Week with Indian Ocean.
2, 3 & 4. Some photos from our visit to the beautiful Loch Ness!
5 & 6. Birthday chocolate…
7. Sliced my nail while making dinner!
8. Pretty sunrise.
9. Bright yellow star cupcakes.
1. Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter: I love this body butter, it smells wonderful! RRP £23 for 340g
2. The Bubbles & Butters Company: I love the fun, colourful packaging of these products and they are not too expensive either. The Super Soft Bath Bubbles cost £6 for 450ml and the Skin Nourishing Body Butters cost £6 for 275ml. You can buy this range online here.
3. Calcot Manor Beauty Products: This is a spa range available from Tesco. I have the body scrub and de-stress shower gel and they are just gorgeous.
4. Ajala Spa Botanical Bath & Shower Oil – Energising Amyris & Bergamot: This is a brilliant oil and is really moisturising – perfect for winter skin. It’s not as expensive as other spa brands and you can but it online. RRP £12.99 for 100ml
5. Benbow & Blake: There are some great looking products in this range. I have the Bath & Body Wash which smells amazing! RRP Bath & Body Wash £12.50 for 15ml
6. Ahava Red Ornament Christmas Gift: This is a really lovely Hibiscus & Fig Botanic Cream Wash in cute packaging. RRP £6 for 85ml
1. Guylian Luxury Belgian Collection: Do I even need to explain why this is in here? Everyone loves Guylian and this box is massive! £16.99 for 517g
2. Dubliner Irish Whiskey: I think I end up buying whiskey every year for one or more of the men in my family! Dubliner is apparently a blend of honeycomb, caramel and whiskey flavours so it sounds like a whiskey I might actually like myself! RRP £19.49.
4. Cherizena Christmas Coffee: This coffee is flavoured with rum, nuts and spice and is available as beans or ground, regular or decaffeinated. A great present for coffee lovers! Find out more on the Facebook page. RRP £3 for 115g
5. Lindor Stracciatella: These limited edition truffles are delicious – nice and creamy with little bits of crunchy cocoa nibs. Very morish! RRP 4.59 for 200g
6. Cotswold Gold Infusions: These rape seed oils are brilliant for people who are into cooking. I got a gift pack for Nick which includes garlic, chilli and cumin flavoured oils and he loves them. You can buy online and there is also a big list of stockists here.
7. Malibu Snowcoco: This is the perfect drink for Malibu lovers with little flakes of coconut floating around which make the bottle look like a snow globe! You can also get some wintery cocktails from the Facebook page. RRP £14.75